only the gateway and the sipX local dial plan was manually configured....the
phone is configured via sipX....also the auto attendant was working before
using the same phones...it just suddenly stopped working while i was
configuring my gateway (cisco configs)....just to make sure it's not a phone
issue, i also used the xlite softphone before but it also cant contact the
auto attendant. Currently, my gateway connection plar is set to 101 (sipX
voicemail attendant....just to test if calls do get inside) coz if i set it
to 100...i get the same results...busy tone.

btw.....howcome im not able to set the connection plar on the cisco gateway
directly to a user extension? are there some settings i need to change in
sipX to allow this or does it only require configs on the gateway?

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 9:25 PM, Tony Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net