From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
<sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org>
To: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org <sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org>
Sent: Wed Apr 07 14:17:11 2010
Subject: [sipx-users] AudioCodes M1K gateway, again

All,

We now have our AudioCodes M1K running v5.40, which should be
auto-configurable by sipX
I have "erased" the config by uploading a blank ini file.

The unit is still not going into tftp mode. A packet snif reveals that
-bootp works, and the unit get ip address, next server, filename,
options fields netmask and router.
-about 30 secs later, the unit sends 8 or gratuitous ARPs for it's new
ip address.

That is all. At this point the web management interface is available,
with default user/password
However, the auto-config download via TFTP does not happen.

Any suggestions as to what we may be missing here ?
(Spantree issues have already been removed, as suggested earlier)

Thanks,

Johan