None that I know of. If you cannot make the call from any phone
(Cisco/Polycom/softphone), I would ensure the call is getting to the gateway
first.

The audiocodes has a logging function that will let you see the log in
realtime at the browser. If the call is getting to the AC, you should be
able to determine what number is being sent, and whether the is a visible
error message or reason. If you do not see the call getting to the AC, then
looking at your dialplan in the proxy and permissions would be the next
step.