Hi,
We're trying to put together a fully HA sipXecs system and found this in
the sipXecs book: "The HA system allows redundancy of the call
control system and load balancing of traffic. Media services such as
voicemail, auto attendant, and other services such as ACD and sipXconfig
are not redundant and will only run on one of the master server."
In the proposed 4.2
roadmap(http://sipx-wiki.calivia.com/index.php/Detailed_Roadmap_sipXecs_
IP_PBX#Proposed_Release_4.2) I saw, that there will be a support to have
multiple ACD servers instantiated in a cluster.
Will there be more improvements in the HA area in the 4.2 release?
Thanks,
Chris