So I guess this is considered a code modification which explains why it would
not be in the wiki. Though, I suppose it will end up there at some point when
it simply is known as a feature.

Anyways, I placed the file where it belongs along with proper ownership but
sipx isn't using it.
There's something else that needs to be done but I can't seem to find enough
information to know what it is.
I figure there is some option somewhere which tells the system to use the new
properties file instead of the default system notice?

I looked in all of the other files in there, thinking one might be a config mod
to enable it's use but don't find any mention of it in there.
I also looked all over the code site but can't find my answer.

Hints, urls, little birdies, which ever gets me going in the right direction
after an evening of no luck, all welcome :)

Mike