I think the operability issues are with the Cisco phones...  but if
you're stuck with them, you're stuck with them.

From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Rhon
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 10:37 PM
To: Nathan Nieblas; sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Cisco and sipX 4.2

Hi Mate,

Going back to 8.3.5 firmware for cisco 7970G doesn't solve the problem.
Polycom still unavailbe to dial any cisco phones.

Any chance for you share what you did with 7970G and 8.3.5 firmware to
make polycom communicate with Cisco?

Thanks in advance.

Rhon

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 3:17 AM, Nathan Nieblas