From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Michael
Scheidell
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 6:16 AM
To: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Cisco and sipX 4.2

On 4/23/10 6:22 AM, Picher, Michael wrote:

"Cisco follows IETF standards for SIP"

That right there is funny!  Hahahaha  Good one Nathan!

they hired the same group from Microsoft that worked on the  standards
for their mail server and clients.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
> | SECNAP Network Security Corporation

*         Certified SNORT Integrator

*         2008-9 Hot Company Award Winner, World Executive Alliance

*         Five-Star Partner Program 2009, VARBusiness

*         Best Anti-Spam Product 2008, Network Products Guide

*         King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008