There is a field in sipxconfig which you can control by group.

If sipx was installed by iso, it has an ntp server and dhcp server. The
phones will get that information pushed to them by dhcp.

There is a "refresh" setting, how long the phone waits before rechecking and
syncing time. I normally change the setting in sipxconfig to no more than 6
hours, as a preference I don't want the phones to show the wrong time twice
a year when we roll clocks back and forth for DST if the refresh time is set
too long.

Pick a phone and traipse through sipxconfig. It should also be in the
"wiki".