On Sat, 2010-04-24 at 20:29 +0800, Rhon wrote:
> Hi Scott,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 8:05 PM, Scott Lawrence <xmlsc...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>         Do you have a second polycom phone?  Can you call between
>         those?
>
> Yes, I have 2 more polycom phones. They can call each other as well
> (polycom to polycom only).
> You can receive incoming call to polycom from a cisco phone. But
> polycom can't establish any call to cisco in this case.
>

>         I know that I sound like a broken record, but there is no way
>         to figure
>         this out until you capture a trace that has the call in it.
>          The traces
>         you've sent so far don't have any INVITE messages from the
>         polycom phone
>         and that's where we've got to start.
>
> Actually, that's the  reason my siptrace are empty. Once a call is
> made, you'll get a busy tone instantly.

Noises are uninteresting.

If your polycom phones are not sending the INVITES to the server, then
it won't work.  You need to figure out where the INVITE is going and get
it to go to the proxy, which is just basic system setup.  Once you've
done that, if it still doesn't work with the Cisco phones, then you need
to get traces from the sipXecs logs so that we can debug why not.