I found this in the Diagnostics > Registration

sip:1...@domain.com<sip:1...@192.168.10.148:5060;transport=udp;x-sipX-nonat>1928
sipxgw.domain.comsip:1...@domain.com<sip:1...@192.168.10.147:5060
;transport=udp;x-sipX-nonat> 311
sipxgw.domain.comsip:1...@domain.com<sip:1...@192.168.10.150<sip%3a...@192.168.10.150>
;x-sipX-nonat> 2670 0004f21e7cdfsipxgw.domaincom
sip: 114 and 112 = Cisco 7970
sip: 111 = Polycom 650

I noticed. in the second column for the polycom polycom phone, the port 5060
and the transport=udp entries are not set.
Also only the mac address of the polycom are registered.

I can call from cisco to cisco and everything are working well, except when
you introduce polycom on the scene. You can't call from a polycom phone to a
cisco 7970g phon.

Does the entries above contribute to our problem?

Best regards,