Agreed about HD audio. There is no going back.

However, I don't see the 32x/33x series as being all that bad, albeit a little cumbersome at times. In situations like on old Meridian systems where a number of users had plain old analog handsets with no speaker phone (oh yeah, lots of those where I work) the 335 is like night and day. I often hear, "you mean we're getting caller ID? and we can see who's calling us when we're on the phone?"

Also, I thought the 32x/33x series would show the call info on 2 lines of text? Guess not.

Tony Graziano wrote:
Once you go HD baby...