Hi Mike,

Thanks for your post.

1. Please see screenshot below. What does that setting do if checked and a
new user is created? From the description I would expect that a user
specific conference would be created???

2. I did look at the end-user portal but did not find anything that would
allow an end user to manage a conference as is claimed in the feature list.

>From User Self-Control (User Web Configuration Portal): (link:
http://sipx-wiki.calivia.com/index.php/The_sipXecs_IP_PBX_Feature_List#User_
Self-Control_.28User_Web_Configuration_Portal.29 )
   * Dynamic conference management w/ click-to-conference

Still don't quite understand how conferences are supposed to be managed from
an end-user.