These may be really dumb question but I was not able to find answers.

1.       Under User Group Settings, Conference, you can automatically assign
conferences to new users.
I tested this, added a new user but could not find a "conference extension"
anywhere; so I must be missing a step???

2.       According to the feature descriptions, each user should have a
"User Web Configuration Portal" that allows conference management. I did not
find any entries related to conferencing in the portal.

If anybody could clarify that would be great.

Thanks, Marcello