Hi Bob,

Thanks for the clear answer.

I am not sure how dependent openfire is from SipX, would it be possible to
build a third sipx server (I already have an HA pair),
give the server a FQDN of "th.internal.epo.org" (same as the SIPX/XMPP
domain) and just enable the [BUNDLE.IM] on it
(that would solve my problem in theory for now or not?)

If that would be possible do I need to enable conferencing on the same
server as well.

Hi Tony,

I had to buy extra Bria licenses when 3.0 was already announced, but not
yet available,
So I asked them whether I could use the same (100 user-) license for 3.0,
this was the answer from Bria Customer Support

    Hi Paul

    There will be some upgrade path available from Bria to Bria 3.
    At this time pricing has not been set for this upgrade.

    Regards,

    Customer Support
    CounterPath Corporation

I am still waiting for "some upgrade path" other then just buying Bria 3.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Sincères salutations

'2...@bobjolyimtest.com'.

> Observations:
> =============
> We observe that under such a scenario, the SMC properly utilizes DNS
> SRV queries to ultimately find out the IP address of the XMPP server
> responsible for XMPP domain 'bobjolyimtest.com' and proceeds to
> authenticate itself to the server through SASL. We observe that the
> mechanism chosen is DIGEST-MD5 and that the authentication attempt
> is failed by the server:
> [10-01-27]11:10:43.177 | Info | XMPP | "XMPP/Gloox (XML In):
> <failure
xmlns='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-sasl'><not-authorized/></failure>

> Looking more deeply at the problem, we see that the server rejects
> the challenge response that the SMC provided because it did not
> contain the proper digest-uri information. More specifically,
> looking at the attached log, we can see that the challenge response
> provided by SMC is:
> <response xmlns='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-

sasl'>dXNlcm5hbWU9IjIwMyIscmVhbG09InJqb2x5c2NzMy5jYS5ub3J0ZWwuY29tIixub25jZT0icnFWM21DTEFHT05LRU5NaytUNEd0YzcyMGpiTGFFL1c4L1NqaUFJWiIsY25vbmNlPSIwMDAwMDAyOTAwMDA0ODIzMDAwMDE4YmUwMDAwNjc4NCIsbmM9MDAwMDAwMDEscW9wPWF1dGgsZGlnZXN0LXVyaT0ieG1wcC9ib2Jqb2x5aW10ZXN0LmNvbSIscmVzcG9uc2U9YzYzYWVmNmJiZjNlZDBjZDFiMTliN2ZhYjBmNjVlOTMsY2hhcnNldD11dGYtOA==</
> response>
>
> If we decode that base64-encoded challenge response we get the
following:
> username="203",realm="rjolyscs3.ca.nortel.com",nonce="rqV3mCLAGONKENMk
> +T4Gtc720jbLaE/W8/

SjiAIZ",cnonce="0000002900004823000018be00006784",nc=00000001,qop=auth,digest-
> uri="xmpp/

bobjolyimtest.com",response=c63aef6bbf3ed0cd1b19b7fab0f65e93,charset=utf-8