I did not manage to get it working today, the third server got
initialized, but I could not restart any services.
Tomorrow is queens day over here (the Netherlands) and next week I am off,
but I will give it a try, just wait.

Could you give some more details about the Bria problem....
Is the problem related to only 2.5 (Pro) or 3.0 as well?

Other point: when Counterpath fixes the problem is the provisioning of
Bria then still OK?
If I am not mistaken Sipx now delivers
        proxies:proxy1:domain="FQDN"
and it should be
        proxies:proxy1:domain="Sipx/XMPP domain"

So I think it would be nice to create a boolean in SipX in the Bria Pro
phone group to be able to change to Sipx/XMPP domain.
Otherwise we will still be stuck when the problem is fixed on their side.

BTW
Maybe I was not looking in the right place or maybe Counterpath reacted
very fast, but if you go to
http://www.counterpath.com/upgrade-to-bria-3.0.html

Then you can upgrade with a discount.
As we bought most of our licenses after December 1st, 2009 we can actually
have a free upgrade :o)

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Sincères salutations

Paul Scheepens