On Tue, 04 May 2010 21:52:55 -0500, Josh Patten wrote:
> If you can get your hands on one it should work. Just plug the one that
> goes to the phone in the headset jack of the amp then just press the
> headset button on the phone when you want to use it (assuming you find the
> power supply for it).
>
> I had an old plantronics amp very similar to that, except it used AA
> batteries.

I tried connecting the headset directly into the IP 330 and got nothing so my
only other option is to find the power supply for the amp. Thing is, I just
wanted the headset, not the amps so might be out of luck. When I find more of
this gear, I'll give it another go. Hate the idea of junking plantronics
headsets.