The HD Polycom phones are pretty specific as to which headsets they
support.  The non-hd are more accepting.

Mike

From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Josh Patten
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 10:53 PM
To: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Long shot: Lucent headset with polycom?

If you can get your hands on one it should work. Just plug the one that
goes to the phone in the headset jack of the amp then just press the
headset button on the phone when you want to use it (assuming you find
the power supply for it).

I had an old plantronics amp very similar to that, except it used AA
batteries.