From: D. R. Lang [mailto:d...@hmnets.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2010 6:26 AM
To: Stephen D. Miller; Todd Hodgen; Tony Graziano; marce...@discsox.com
Cc: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org; D. R. Lang
Subject: [sipx-users] Java goes to 89 percent an web console gets slow

To further elaborate:

My configuration is HyperV 2gig of ram  2 processors set for 30%
allocated on quad core Intel.  Whatever is triggering it is during
changes to settings.  It never starts  until a change is pushed.  My
setup is also 12 station lines 1 PSTN, 2 ITSP trunks,  a cisco 1760V
bringing in the PSTN , FXS, and CISCO 7960.  After restart the system is
stable unless I make changes again.  I typically leave the Web console
up until it times out.  In my case the phones are still working during
the JAVA spike but as said even if I wait and it comes down the JAVA CPU
utilization is higher than normal when you move between screens and does
not go to normal until the restart.  I will try the console method of
restarting the process now that I have the syntax.

I am in the process of getting Pigin and XMPP working.

Duane Lang
Senior IT Management