Hello Michael,

Thank you for your reply.

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Picher, Michael
<mpic...@cmctechgroup.com>wrote:

>  I guess it depends on what is creating that tunnel and where NAT lives.

Cisco is creating the GRE tunnel.  From Cisco it goes to PfSense FW. I made
NAT set to:

*Automatic outbound NAT rule generation (IPsec passthrough)*

I think NAT is not necessary since traffic is passing thru the GRE Tunnel
and not going out. You can correct me if I'm wrong here.

Hoping for your usual response.

Many thanks and have a nice day!

Rhon

> Your diagram (to me) shows your PBX behind pfSense and then going into some
> sort of Cisco device with a GRE tunnel between the Cisco devices.  So, is
> the PBX traffic really NAT’d?  Where does the Tunnel terminate?  Your
> information is incomplete.

I don't think pbx traffic is NAT'd.  Here's my ip topology:

SITE A:
Cisco/PFSense subnet: 192.168.1.0
Voice Subnet: 192.168.2.0
Tunnel: 10.10.10.1

SITE B:
Cisco/PFSense subnet: 172.16.1.0
Voice Subnet: 172.16.2.0
Tunnel: 10.10.10.2

> I assumed (maybe wrongly) that your PBX was behind the pfSense box and
> NAT’d.

I not sure how to test this. But please note that we can establish
connection using X-Lite via site-to-site without problems. Connection can be
established on each sites flawlessly.