I remember a while back when someone tried to set up multiple unmanaged
gateways with the same IP address in sipX it didn't work correctly or
permissions didn't work properly (I don't remember what the problem was
exactly I just remember it didn't work)

I have run into a call routing situation where, due to the way sipX
(poorly) handles permissions on dial plans, I need to either set
multiple IP addresses on my FXO gateway or create multiple unmanaged
gateways pointing to the same IP within sipX with different permissions
on each. I haven't been able to make my audiocodes gateway assume
multiple IP addresses so I'm hoping that the issue with multiple
gateways pointing to the same IP address has been fixed. Can someone
point me in the right direction?

--
Josh Patten
Assistant Network Administrator