That is probably because stunnel isn't running correctly. I've experienced this as well.

Do me a favor and return the output of the following commands on all your servers:

yum list | grep stunnel

ps aux | grep stunnel

Josh Patten
Assistant Network Administrator
Brazos County IT Dept.
(979) 361-4676

On 6/23/2010 10:28 AM, Paul Scheepens wrote:

> ----- Message from Douglas Hubler <dhub...@ezuce.com> on Wed, 23 Jun 2010 09:54:16 -0400 -----
>
> On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 8:56 AM, Staffan Kerker <ietf-li...@kerker.se> wrote:
> > OK, good to know. Voicemail is not a critical application, basic SIP
> > routing/registration and SIP trunking is. I'll disable the voicemail
> > feature.
>
> for other's benefit others, voicemail would work fine.  tui into
> voicemail would be fine, it's just web ui into voicemail would rely on
> nfs and the issues related to that.

One thing I noticed is that I don't get CDR records of calls where calling and called party are both on a secondary server. Maybe a problem in my setup, but if not then there won't be any CDR's
in this setup.