For the record, Tony, I *am* using 3.1.3 RevC.

Jake Ballamis

Technical Support Manager

p. 801-566-TECH (8324)

f. 801-208-9317

jballa...@alliancetechsolutions.com <mailto:li...@bzzlink.com>

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
Copying, forwarding or distributing this message by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in
error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material
from
any computer, This e-mail may have been monitored for policy compliance.