I DID IT!!!!

It is the STUPIDEST little thing.

So in the phone group setup, I was specifying the outgoing proxy in the SIP
Servers screen.  Just for the hell of it, I decided to try ALSO specifying
this information under the Lines - Registration screen.  And VOILA!  It
works.

I definitely feel like I just wasted four days of my life that i'll never
get back.

But now I know!

Thank you all SOOOOOO much for your help.  I really appreciate it.

Best,

-Gary

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 6:02 PM, Tony Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net