Maybe try opening an FTP session and try to download those Config files?
Or, do a PCAP to see what is failing at the server or the phone.  You may
need to do a stare and compare between the two of them.

From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Gary Luca
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 2:12 PM
To: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Polycom IP 430 won't register remotely

Well that's what i FIGURED.  But I set the boot server properly in the phone
(I did so manually, as the remote end DHCP is very simple and doesn't
provide option 66), which is evidenced in the fact that the phone is pulling
the config properly.  But the firmware isn't downloading.

I even took the other phone I have here at the remote and formatted the file
system, essentially FORCING it to download new firmware and it doesn't.  I
just get "Error, application is not present!"

Any idea AT ALL why this could be failing to download?

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 5:03 PM, Matthew Kitchin (Public)