On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 2:36 PM, Douglas Hubler <dhub...@ezuce.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 10:40 AM, Wen Jun <jun.wen.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi, I am trying to git source at github: http://github.com/dhubler/sipxecs.
>> Whereas my download was stopped by following error.
>
> You were trying to checkout from the web site landing page.  You'd want either
>
>   https://dhub...@github.com/dhubler/sipxecs.git
> or for faster response if you can get this thru your firewall
>  git://github.com/dhubler/sipxecs.git
>
> I plan to create some documentation on this soon.

Also, you propbably want to use the master-4.2 branch as it's the main
development branch.  It's not "master" mostly because master was based
on Avaya's main which moved and i did not rejigger branches.  I will
be merging the few checkins on svn main including enhanced cisco phone
support.

the release-4.2 is the last stable release