On 7/27/10 2:40 PM, Douglas Hubler wrote:
including enhanced cisco phone
support.
I have a couple of minor Jira's on this. (on the old system?)
one is a patch to allow a more normal length on cisco display.
one is a bug (once you change the default proxy from 'domain.com' you can't add it back, its just an interface thing) other annoyance, 4.0, MWI worked fine, 4.2, you have to put the extension number in to the users 'unified messaging' dial for MWI entry. annoying when you are provisioning a mixture of poly/cisco's. I am glad you have decided to support phones that 'the other guys' supported. even if they aren't really standard. they are standard because everyone else supports them.

(I was on the phone with Level3 tech. guess what they have on their desks? Cisco 7960's in SIP mode)

I saw a new version show up in sipx status. this yours? or avaya? are there any readme's on what was fixed?
(Definition of an upgrade: take our old bugs, put in new ones)

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
> *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

   * Certified SNORT Integrator
   * Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
   * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008