Masochist :P
I think the whole idea of doing a freeswitch controlling voicemail in java is a
bit of an overkill.  My suggestion was to replace this by a far more
lightweight lua script within freswitch, which would give the options of rapid
changes and fixes and add there multi file format capabilities, so users could
select which format they would like their voicemail emails to have. Its on my
todo for end of the month.

Gone for a week ...

Michal

Am 11.08.2010 um 03:31 schrieb Martin Steinmann:

> You are amazing J    Java programmers out there have mercy with this soul.
> --martin

Michal Bielicki
Geschäftsführer / CEO

Seventh Signal Ltd. & Co. KG
Meiereifeld 2A
14532 Kleinmachnow

Büro Berlin:
Weigandufer 45, Büro 115
12059 Berlin

Amtsgericht Potsdam HRA 4866 P, Ust.-ID: DE266981999
Geschäftsführer: Michal Bielicki
Persönlich Haftende Gesellschafterin:
Seventh Signal Ltd, 69 Great Hampton St. Birmingham,
B18 6EW, GB, Company Nr.: 06889439
WWW.: http://www.seventhsignal.de