From: Michal Bielicki [mailto:michal.bieli...@seventhsignal.de]
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 2:10 AM
To: mstei...@gmail.com
Cc: 'Michael Scheidell'; sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] success. wav to mp3 in email

Masochist :P

I think the whole idea of doing a freeswitch controlling voicemail in java
is a bit of an overkill.  My suggestion was to replace this by a far more
lightweight lua script within freswitch, which would give the options of
rapid changes and fixes and add there multi file format capabilities, so
users could select which format they would like their voicemail emails to
have. Its on my todo for end of the month.

Gone for a week ...

Michal