I'd make sure there are no more updates in that repo first.
============================

----- Original Message -----
From: Ali Nebi <an...@iguanait.com>
To: Tony Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net>
Cc: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org <sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org>
Sent: Thu Aug 12 06:42:27 2010
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Caller ID set by users is not showed in other side
(sipxecs 4.2.1).

No, it is not working for any users.

I tried some minutes ago with default caller id set in trunk, but the
caller id is not showed again.

I was using sipxecs.sipfoundry.org/pub/sipXecs/LatestStable, but today i
saw that the url is changed and changed it already in my repo too.

We have this problem with voicetrading.com. I will give a try with the
other trunk to see if we will have this problem with it too.