1. From sipXproxy to sipxbridge the from header looks this way:
From: "Ali Nebi" <sip:0035966688...@mydomain.tld>;tag=zshot

and this is ok i think.

2. From sipxbridge to ITSP the from header looks this way:

From: "Ali Nebi"
<sip:myusername_in_i...@sip.voicetrading.com>;tag=832786852632511282

This is wrong here and this is why my ITSP does not send caller id to
the other side.

The question is how to put instead of my_username_in_itsp to be my
caller id number? But i suppose that if i do so somehow, then ITSP will
not accept my calls, because it will not know who i am.

So how to proceed?

Thanks in advanced!