On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 12:52 PM, Matthew Kitchin (Public)
<mkitchin.pub...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't mind a forum as well, but I don't want to lose the ability to
> interact by mailing list too. There are plenty of lists I interact with that
> let email and forum integrate perfectly. I personally prefer email. I spend
> as much time on a blackberry as I do on a computer.

+1

in addition, I would prefer a forum that i can use search archive AND
build perma-links (canonical URLs) to issues we can pass around to
users, issue comments etc.   What gmane does for us now except not
every know about it.  Mailing list archive does have perma-links,
however we cannot search probably because of the way it was originally
setup.