Good morning,

I have an ITSP that is currently battling with a switch vendor on my behalf,
because when we transfer a call from extension to extension, we lose audio.

The switch vendor is pointing out that they are not getting a REFER from us.
This, of course, is because sipXbridge translates the REFER into an INVITE.

So... seems you can't win either way.  Many ITSPs apparently don't handle REFER
correctly.   Ours apparently doesn't handle a re-INVITE correctly.

Obviously the correct long term solution is for the switch vendor to fix their
switch.

In the meantime, is it possible to disable this behavior in the sipXbridge?
I've poked around the sipXbridge page on the sipXecs SBC page, but don't see
anything that looks like it would do this.

 Mike Burden

[cid:image002.gif@01CB48FF.F9092EA0]
Lynk Systems, Inc

 e-mail: m...@lynk.com<mailto:m...@lynk.com>