That pretty much hit the nail on the head.  The SIP provider started out in the
residential market and is growing.

We're providing them with help in getting their services up to standards,
including (at the moment) helping them make a case to the switch vendor that
the switch is not handling the re-INVITE correctly.

Hopefully after we've helped them get past their growing pains they'll be a
very good SIP provider.  They have been extremely responsive to our
suggestions, and they are currently looking to hire additional persons with
strong SIP experience.

My experience with SIP providers so far (including "big name" providers like
Voxitas) is that none of them have everything working completely smoothly yet,
so hopefully our provider has time to get some issues worked out and start
providing quality business class service before the market is completely
dominated by a few large providers.

Anyone in the Grand Rapids, MI metro area with a good resume looking for an
opportunity with a small company with growth potential?     :)

 Mike Burden

[cid:image002.gif@01CB4903.5BDD4B30]
Lynk Systems, Inc

 e-mail: m...@lynk.com<mailto:m...@lynk.com>