On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 2:20 PM, Worley, Dale R (Dale) <dwor...@avaya.com> wrote:
> From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
> [sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Talbot, Peter
> [peter.tal...@nrtnortheast.com]
>
> shouldn’t SBC1 be trying to send that traffic off to SIPX1 based on DNS SRV
> Records?

Does HA actually support a sipxbridge "only" role? I am under the
impression a PROXY role must be attached in order for HA to work, even
with no users directly created under it.

I don't think it does. I think I have asked this question before about
a standalone SBC using sipxbridge, and this is the understanding I
took away from it.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.