With flowroute, your sip-keepalive should be CR-LF and the RTP keepalive
should be "replay last packet".

You can safely ignore their statement about NAT's networks, because
sipxbridge takes care of that for you. In ANY installation where sipx is
behind nat with a properly configured firewall YOU_SHOULD_NOT have any
setting at the ITSP that activates ANY_KIND_OF_NAT_HELPER mechanism. For
instance, with voip.ms I disable NAT for the account, MOH and so forth. I
don;t want them to try to figure NAY of that out for me, because sipxbridge
is well suited to do that for me.

I don't know how to interpret the statement from flowroute, because it is
confusing, as you DONT WANT them to try to traverse NAT for you in a
properly installed and configured system with sipxbridge behind NAT.

Verify the above settings.

With flowroute, your sip-keepalive should be CR-LF and the RTP keepalive
should be "replay last packet" in your gateway configuration.

DISABLE ANY NAT HELPER "stuff" that flowroute allows you to, there is
typically only ONE setting.

If after this you have issues, ask them to capture a call that fails and
tell you "why", because it would appear to be a call timer issue (on their
end).