On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 10:36 PM, Matthew Kitchin (public/usenet)
<mkitchin.pub...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  On 9/16/2010 9:25 PM, Douglas Hubler wrote:
>> Do you have this file
>>
>>    /usr/share/java/sipXecs/sipXcommons/libhostname.so

ok, next for my next trick, the code emits why it cannot load .so to
stderr (instead of the log) so to see what's going on

 sipxproc -k sipXprovision
 su - sipxchange /usr/bin/sipxprovision.sh

Example of what I get

  /usr/bin/sipxprovision.sh: line 47: setTruststoreOpts: command not found
  Hello world!

> Thanks a ton for your help.

You're welcome. Given the fact all other settings are correct, I fear
you would not be alone in this even if many of us cannot dup.