Understood, I cannot duplicate it on newer systems, but... if you yum your
4.2.0 to 4.2.1 does it still give you the same issue? I am not promoting
going to 4.3 to get around or test that (yet).

Are you using this ISO?

sipxecs-4.2.1-100820-x86_64.iso

Checksum passed? Torrent or ISO?

If torrent, consider an ISO download (http)...

http://s3.amazonaws.com/sipXecs-pub/sipxecs-4.2.1-100820-x86_64.iso

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 3:05 PM, Matthew Kitchin (public/usenet) <
mkitchin.pub...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  On 9/17/2010 10:32 AM, Matthew Kitchin (public/usenet) wrote:
> >  On 9/17/2010 10:07 AM, Douglas Hubler wrote:
> >> Exit that process by hitting Ctrl-C
> >>
> >> Then type
> >>    export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/share/java/sipXecs/sipXcommons
> >>    su - sipxchange /usr/bin/sipxprovision.sh
> >
> > [r...@pbx authorities]# export
> > LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/share/java/sipXecs/sipXcommons
> > [r...@pbx authorities]# su - sipxchange /usr/bin/sipxprovision.sh
> > /usr/bin/sipxprovision.sh: line 47: setTruststoreOpts: command not found
> > Hello world!
> > Hostname support not available: Failed to load library: libhostname.so
> >
> I am positive this issue was introduced (for me at least) at 4.2.1.
> I just built 2 identical CentOS 5.5 64 bit systems from scratch. I
> followed the exact same steps for both. The only difference is one is
> 4.2.0, and one is 4.2.1. I did nothing more after running the sipx setup
> program. 4.2.0 is fine, 4.2.1 is broken. Output is below. I will be glad
> to allow remote access to these 2 machines if someone wants to take a
> peek. These are obviously both test machines, so I can do whatever is
> needed with them.
>
> [r...@sipx-4-2-0 ~]# su - sipxchange /usr/bin/sipxprovision.sh
> /usr/bin/sipxprovision.sh: line 47: setTruststoreOpts: command not found
> Hello world!
>
> [r...@sipx-4-2-1 ~]# su - sipxchange /usr/bin/sipxprovision.sh
> /usr/bin/sipxprovision.sh: line 47: setTruststoreOpts: command not found
> Hello world!
> Hostname support not available: Failed to load library: libhostname.so
>

> Thanks,
> Matthew

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.