I don't know if a bare bones CentOS install has any java installed in it or not.

On 9/17/2010 3:31 PM, Tony Graziano wrote:
Java makes me very unhappy sometimes. Does this mean there is a missing class identifier or does the JDK also need a 32 bit JDK or something (maybe add a path to the 32 bit in javapath) besides what it has?

Can it be assumed the OS install was devoid of any JAVA and the sipx install pulled in what it needed?