From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Douglas Hubler
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 3:50 PM
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] 64 Bit Linux Kernel bug

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Tony Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net>
wrote:
> Yeah. I think when they build the ISO it would be nice to have it
> already on there. In the meantime, it's nice to be able to do a base
> OS update without someone saying "that's not supported" anymore.

;) Yeah, the thought of saying "sipXecs is only compatible w/security
vulnerable releases" was top on my list to address. Those that stood thru the
stunnel fiasco on early 4.2.1 releases, this is fruit of our labours!

FYI: We can build off a new CentOS ISO easily so if CentOS spins a new ISO we
can get it. I have not implemented the ability to build an sipXecs ISO from
updates at any given moment from CentOS.  The sipXiso project has all the
scripts if anyone wanted to add this option

  http://github.com/dhubler/sipxiso

Like Tony said, nice if it was up-to-date, but quick yum update after system
install should resolve that.

Thanks for the heads up Matthew