I'm doing a 4.0.4 -> 4.2.1 upgrade tonight. It is a 64 Bit machine. I
was contemplating updating the kernel.
Kernel is currently 2.6.18-194.8.1.el5
The patched kernel version is 2.6.18-194.11.4.el5
It doesn't seem like too big of a change, but I haven't tested anything
at all with 2.6.18-194.11.4.el5. For all I know, it would blow up the HP
Proliant management tools or something along those lines. I guess I will
hold off patching the kernel until I can do a little testing.