Admittedly,  I tried this on my system and notes the steps and it worked on
inside calls as requested.  However, I didn't try an outside call into an
extension.   L  Apparently, you are saying that fails.  L

From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of David Sharafy
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2010 2:09 PM
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software; mpic...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Disable user to user calls

calls are coming in via a Gateway.. Audiocodes M1K... how about call routing
based on caller ID? As I mentioned, Todd's method worked but created an
issue with inbound... Can there be a dial plan setup based on the Caller ID,
so if the CallerID is xxxxxx then send the call to the users  otherwise send
a call to a phantom user...

your help is appreciated.

Thanks