From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Worley, Dale R
(Dale)
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 11:49 AM
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Incoming call bounces back and forth between SipProxy
and SipRegistrar

[...]
Depending on exactly how you do it, "ring all extensions" should only cost 2 or
4 more on Max-Forwards.  Have you checked the number of M-F that are actually
being consumed, that is, the difference between M-F on the incoming INVITE and
the M-F that is going to the phone?  "ring all extensions" is going to generate
a zillion INVITEs, but they will be split on many forks; each fork may not be
excessively long.

Dale