I had this request a couple of years ago. the only way to achieve this type of function (that i know of) is to either have the phone register against the account (put the user registration account details in the phone) if i remember correctly snom phones made this pretty painless for the user. alternativly probably the best option is for the user to add a forwarding rule via the users portal to ring the phone extention at the same time. these rulles can also be applied as part of a users schedule