From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of George Niculae
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2011 11:26 AM
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Conferencing in 4.4 problems

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 9:22 PM, Michael Scheidell
<michael.scheid...@secnap.com> wrote:

On 4/25/11 2:10 PM, Burleigh, Matt wrote:

Understood, but if a user changes his PIN in the middle of the night,
they'll have to wait until I notice that the restart needs to happen. That
sucks.

Ditto.  on 4.2.0, we tell users they must use a different pin code, plus
they must disable their conf line when not in use.

if superuser needs to restart media services for this to work, then the
cardinal law of 'upward compatibility' on major systems was just ignored.

systems and subsystems need IMPROVED user friendlyless, not worse.

keep this in mind when doing program and features meetings.

There was a discussion on mailing list, didn't hear something like this at
that time....

And, all the critics had a chance to review this as beta for quite some
time.