Is there any documentation available regarding how to use the new alert-info feature? I had a quick look through the wiki and came up only with the 4.4 features list.

Also, can anyone think of a way to use this feature to change the ringtone of call coming from a ring group / queue? At present its difficult to differentiate between a general inbound call and one coming in via a user's direct line.

Thanks,
Jeff