Am 28.04.2011 15:34, schrieb Ben Goodfellow:
> Hi,
>
> I really like the new internal/external alert feature. However how can I
> change the tone generated for external calls? The ring tone set on the phone
> affects internal calls, but I cannot figure out how to change for external.
>
> Thanks.

The tones are defined in the Sound Effects category, you may have to
enable advanced settings. The internal ring tone defined there is only
used if the proxy is set to tag internal calls.

David Becker

IANT- APPLIED NGN-TECHNOLOGIES

Schlüsselfertige VoIP-Lösungen und mehr...

IANT GmbH
Salzdahlumer Straße 46/48
D-38302 Wolfenbüttel
Fon: +49/(0)5331/ 900989-450
Fax: +49/(0)5331/ 900989-499
Internet: www.iant.de

Ust.-IdNr: DE264352710
HRB 201710, Amtsgericht Braunschweig
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Diederich Wermser, Dipl.-Ing. Jan Schumacher

IANT is Member of GROUPLINK
www.grouplink.de