course resent the profile to the phone after making the changes.

Anyone else having these problems?

I’m running firmware 3.2.4 bootrom 4.3 (is it worth upgrading to 3.2.5?) and
Sipx (4.4.0- 2011-04-19EDT12:21:17 domU-12-31-39-0E-C9-92)

Thanks.

From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Rene Pankratz
Sent: 28 April 2011 20:28
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] polycom ring

I think it should be set here:

SipX webinterface -> Devices -> Polycom Phone -> Sound Effects -> (show
advanced...) -> External call ringtone

You should be able to create a phone group if you want to change it for many
phones.

Please let me know if that did the trick.

Regards
2011/4/28 Rene Pankratz
<mailingli...@pankratz.tk<mailto:mailingli...@pankratz.tk>>
I thing it should be set here:

Polycom Phone settings -> Sound Effects -> (show advanced...) -> External call
ringtone

Please let me know if that did the trick.

Regards

2011/4/28 Douglas Hubler <dhub...@ezuce.com<mailto:dhub...@ezuce.com>>
On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 9:34 AM, Ben Goodfellow
<b...@btg-computers.co.uk<mailto:b...@btg-computers.co.uk>> wrote:
> I really like the new internal/external alert feature. However how can I
> change the tone generated for external calls? The ring tone set on the phone
> affects internal calls, but I cannot figure out how to change for external.
you should be able to, if you don't get any responses, i would google
how polycom implements alert-info in RFC 3261 and post back.

Ben Goodfellow
Proprietor

Tel:    +44 (0)117 2077775
Fax:    +44 (0)117 3900041
Mobile:         +44 (0)7970 690583
Email:  b...@btg-computers.co.uk<mailto:b...@btg-computers.co.uk>
Web:    www.btg-computers.co.uk<http://www.btg-computers.co.uk>

[cid:image9a8f1d.GIF@a555c1c3.4c894bc4]

 65 Gilbert Road,
 Redfield,
 Bristol - BS5 9DS
 United Kingdom

 [cid:imageb920c3.GIF@99f5faae.41a30b34]         Please consider the
environment before printing this email message.

Disclaimer:
sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org. If you are not sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
b...@btg-computers.co.uk immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail
by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot
be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Ben
Goodfellow therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in
the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

This e-mail was sent on Wednesday, 4 May 2011 via BTGSBS.btg-supplies.local,
and should contain the following 0 attachment(s) . If any of these files are
missing or if additional files are present we recommend you delete this message
and contact us immediately.

<<inline: image845323.GIF>>

<<inline: image9a8f1d.GIF>>

<<inline: imageb920c3.GIF>>