I came to 4.4 via 4.3, and had to erase a package or two and yum to get
here. All of my sipx packages are the same versions, and are the correct
version. Everything seems fine except the above mismatch(es). I have sent
the server profiles. I have restarted services/server. I have no logs for
Presence Server (0 bytes), and all services "appear" to be running in
sipxconfig ui.

Its an internal production system, and rebuilding it would be my next step,
as the system appears operational.

There is no DNS issue. There are no cert errors. The packages are all
correct. I could drop an index or lucene index, but don't think anything
leads me to that as a conclusive fix for this.

Is this a bug? I find the sipxsupervisor log does not show either of these
services when doing a "getUserRequestStateAll". I confirmed the config are
there for them.

I see no errors when files replicate in the logs either.

Is this weird or what? I have seen this beofre with upgrades, but only from
an unstable version. So while there is no real issue for me, I was wondering
if anyone had this happen to them or has an idea of what to look at or how
to resolve without a rebuild?

http://support.myitdepartment.net

<http://support.myitdepartment.net>Blog:
http://blog.myitdepartment.net