No, you just want one nic on sipXecs.  Users will connect to the User portal
based on its domain name and its port number -
yoursixpecs.local:8443/sipxconfig/apps

Treat sipXecs like any other server, with IP traffic delivered to it based
on SRV records.   If you are using the sipXecs for your DNS and DHCP, then
it is pretty automagic.

If you want to put the phones and server on a different network, then just
let your local router route between the network.  For this size, I suspect
you can put them all on the same network using a switch.

SipXecs is a ua to ua, calls will get connected via the proxy in sipXecs,
but will then be from device to device.  Calls to your ITSP, if they are
using the internal bridge, will go through the server for the duration of
the call.

Everyone is using a single nic sipXecs box, it might have more than one on
it, but it's not configured to be used.

You are pretty free to use any extension range.   Hunt groups are assign
extension numbers like phones.  100's are generally voicemail and auto
attendants.