Nope, nothing yet.
I just send a friendly reminder....

From:
Opyzcinr <opyzc...@gmail.com>
To:
Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
<sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org>
Date:
26-05-2011 10:55
Re: [sipx-users] Bria 3.2 Contact Directory
Sent by:
sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org

Paul,
Have you recived any answer from CounterPath regarding issue with Contact
Directory autoprovisiong by Bria 3.2?